Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why Practice Yoga?

Assume you have never been to a Yoga class (or may be this is your case) and somebody comes to you and asks you "What is Yoga?" What would you reply? Well, lets face it- the majority of people would say that yoga is about stretching, meditating and breathing. However, the truth is if you have never tried it, you can't really say more than that. It is one of the things that you don't know what you are missing out until you start practicing. Then the real question becomes "Why Practice Yoga?". Here I will give you my personal reasons why I do Yoga.
  1. It's healthy.
  2. It's good for my body.
  3. Improves my balance and flexibility.
  4. I use it as a stress relief.
  5. It's a great tool of self-improvement.
  6. It brings happiness to my life.
  7. Yoga is Fun!!!
These are also going to be some of the topics of my future posts. Next week I will introduce some of the health benefits of Yoga. So please follow me if you want to learn more.

Love and Light,

No comments:

Post a Comment