Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Use Yoga as a Workout

Is Yoga a real workout?
In reality people have different opinions about this question. However, most people believe that yoga is mainly used as a relaxation and meditation. But this is wrong. From my personal experience I will tell you that Yoga is very good replacement of the regular workout. This was actually my first reason to start doing Yoga. I was getting bored of the gym where I used to go and spent 45 minutes on the elliptical and treadmill. I needed something more entertaining and soon I was introduced to Yoga, which is a lot more fun. Yoga is a unique kind of exercise that can be used to tone your body and muscles, sweat and burn calories and the best part is that it makes you feel amazing. I would highly recommend Yoga to anybody who is tired of the boring workouts at the gym to try it. But please don't get me wrong, it can be a lot more beneficial to you if you can combine them both.

Love and Light,

No comments:

Post a Comment