Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Enjoy Yoga

It all starts with passion... First you have to discover what your passion is, what makes you happy...Currently yoga is one of the things in my life that makes me really happy....I really enjoy yoga, I enjoy practicing it, reading and writing about it. For sure this is true in every beginning. But what happens after the initial enthusiasm wears off and I hit my first setback. It's so easy to find an excuse and skip yoga class. Then I realized that yoga can be practiced almost everywhere...
In the middle of a busy day, I had to meet up with my girlfriend Christina. I took my pink yoga mat and headed to the beach where we did an amazing photo shoot... As you can see besides the healthy yoga benefits, I also practice yoga for fun and I really love it!

Enjoy Yoga

Enjoy Yoga Sunset on the Beach

Enjoying Amazing Sunset Yoga Practice on the Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment